Capture, Organize, Index and Store Project Information from Start to Finish
BuildFlow is a leading document management system delivered via a proven combination of software and service that is cloud based, easy to use, customizable and secure. Our Document Professionals and Customer Support team become proactive members of each project team to ensure everyone has access to current project information. We manage millions of documents across every phase of the building life-cycle for all types of projects and customers.
Outsourcing your organization's document management needs will streamline operations, mitigate risk and save your organization and project team members time and money.
Why Choose BuildFlow?
- 19+ years of proven experience and innovation across the building industry.
- Cloud-based software, best practices and services that drive efficiency and innovation in your business.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use and integrated solutions.
- Easy to deploy and use
- Economical price point
- Improve project team performance with real time collaboration
- Optimize productivity with automated workflows
- Increase project quality and delivery
- Centralized document management
- Unlimited users and project team support
- Order prints and have them delivered the same or next business day. Learn More
- Office and field copier placement for all types of office and field environments Learn More
- Local service
|Request For Information|
|Building Portfolio Management|
|User Groups and Administrative Tools|
|Office and Field Copier-Printers|
Frequently Asked Questions
It is the people behind the software. Our customer support team is always available to assist project team members.
You will speak to a live person when you need help.
BuildFlow is billed per project monthly based on active services.
Reprographics and On-Site Services are billed separately based on predefined unit prices.
A BuildFlow account specialist will customize a rate structure for your organization based on estimated project volume.
The BuildFlow account owner pays for the selected BuildFlow services.
Reprographics and on-site equipment can be invoiced as directed by the account owner.
An individual project invoice is sent each month for active BuildFlow services, which can easily be used for reimbursement.