BuildFlow Document Management integrates customer best practices, intelligent software, customer support, and reprographics for archived and active projects across your portfolio.
Our Document Professionals become part of the project team. We review, organize, index, and conform drawing and specification submissions across all your projects. Consistency and accuracy makes the entire project team more efficient. Select project team members can add submissions themselves, so you don’t have to. Memorized distribution lists ensure that the right people are being notified when new submissions are posted.
- Upload and we do the rest.
- No more wasting time having to decipher project files.
- Everyone will be working from current and standardized sets of drawings and specifications.
- Distribution list ensure the correct people are always notified.
- Activity and event tracking keeps everyone accountable and eliminates common excuses like "I did not get it" and "I thought I sent it".
How It Works
- We proactively manage the working set of drawings and specifications. This process ensures that everyone is working from the latest version. Any discrepancies are identified and corrected before new submission notifications are sent. Each submission is organized by the issuance type and date.
- The drawing discipline, number, title, and issue date are added. Updates to existing files are cross-checked and updated based on any changes. Drawings are organized and grouped by discipline as per the table of contents. The division number and CSI code are added. Specifications are organized and grouped by book as per the table of contents.
- Document type search tags are automatically applied. Searches are always fast and accurate.
It is the people behind the software. Our customer support team is always available to assist project team members. We are from the building industry and Document Management is what we do best. You will speak to a live person when you need help.
The BuildFlow account owner pays for Document Management. An individual project invoice is sent each month for active BuildFlow solutions, which can easily be used for reimbursement.
Document Management is billed per project monthly based on the number of drawings and specification pages uploaded.
- Document Management typically only applies to the Drawings and Specifications module within BuildFlow.
- There is no limit to the number of users or customer support request.
A BuildFlow account specialist will review your estimated volume to calculate the appropriate unit rates.
There are no limits on file size, storage or downloads.