BuildFlow Bidding is construction bid management software that will help you win more projects. Bid documents are consistent and easy to navigate which facilitates better coverage and faster leveling.
- Bid and contact information is private.
- Prequalify bidders with instant insight into past performance.
- Create a bidders list in minutes.
- Distribute and receive bid documents instantly.
- View all bid activity from one screen.
- Transition from bidding to construction is simple and seamless.
How It Works
- Select bidders from your company's private master contact list.
- Upload the drawings, specifications and any related bid documents.
- Invite bidders using project specific messages from your company templates.
- Bidders can update their bid response, view and download bid documents and upload proposals.
- Distributing updates is as easy as selecting the files and the appropriate message template.
Bidding is for all project team members, which includes owners, architects, engineers, construction managers, and contractors.
It is the people behind the software. Our customer support team is always available to assist. You will speak to a live person when you need help. We are from the building industry and we know the bid process well.
The interactive bidders list and activity tracking keeps everyone accountable and eliminates excuses.
The BuildFlow account owner pays for Bidding. An individual invoice is sent each month for active BuildFlow services, which can easily be used for reimbursement.
The monthly cost is based on the number of projects. There is no limit to the number of projects, bidders, users, storage or customer support.
Bidding is a core service for BuildFlow Standard, Professional and Enterprise plans. A BuildFlow account specialist will review your estimated volume to calculate the appropriate unit rates.
No, your contact database is private and shared with no one outside of your company.
Bidders only see projects that they are invited to and their respective bid packages. Bidders cannot see the bidders list or any other bidder information.
You can rely on us to organize, index, and conform bid documents across all the projects you are bidding. Just send us the files in the format you received them in and we do the rest, allowing you to focus on preparing bids, not deciphering files.